I had the idea of an image featuring a group of mechs emerging from the mist, with the machines visible only as vague, looming shapes in the haze. This was an attempt to realize this image.
Atmocam2 is used to create the mist. I experimented with various thicknesses of haze, even at one rendering separate images with Medium and Medium-Light haze, then compositing the two to get an intermediate value. This actually represents a reduced haze effect: a composite of no haze, and Medium-Light. Having rendered a version in which the walkers were really indistinct, I decided that it actually looked better when you could see some detail.
- LG07 Combat Mech
- Cruz for Diego 8
- Varun Hair for Genesis 3 and 8 Male(s)
- Tactical Assault Outfit for Genesis 8 Males and Females
- Z Combat Rifles and Poses for Genesis 3 and 8
- Rubble 3: Modern Ruins
- Modular Destruction
- Terradome 3 Iray
- Skies of Iradiance: Night Sky HDRIs for Iray
- v176 Old Concrete Iray Textures